Red lentils are rich in protein, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and A vitamin and can be used in many ways. That is why we like to use it in an alkaline kitchen. Bread bean has the same quality as red lentils and it contains calcium in addition. Last but not least the fresh green spices are very good for digestion and fine too. So this spread is a good choice for your body.
Red Lentil & Broad Bean SpreadCourse: Breakfast, DinnerCuisine: Mediterranean, Middle EasternDifficulty: Beginner
1 cup red lentil
1 cup of broad beans
1/3 cup olive oil
1 clove of garlic
1 stem fresh rosemary
Celtic sea salt to taste
1 juiced lemon
1/2 tsp ground coriander
- First, rinse the lentil and broad beans well with water.
- Boil them for twelve minutes.
- Now wash it again with cold water and put it in a blender along with avocado, oil, garlic, salt, rosemary, and coriander.
- Blend it to your preference.
- Add lemon juice as per your taste and serve it.
- It’s a great way to slink veggies into the kid’s lunchbox. The Red Lentil & Broad Bean Spread is therefore great if you are in a rush. Definitely, you enjoy this mouth-watering, alkaline, and healthy alkaline Spread.
Download the FREE version of our alkaline diet recipes now!