Sprouts are super healthy and are highly alkalizing foods. Mixed Sprouts Salad is a great choice for people who are in weight loss. This is a salad, with great taste and easy to make. The healthy and alkalizing sprouts are extremely rich in digestible energy. It is packed with bioavailable vitamins, amino acids, minerals, beneficial enzymes, and proteins and photochemical.
Mixed Sprouts SaladCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
Super easy, super quick, super delicious sprouts salad recipe.
1 cup boiled mixed sprouts
1/4 cup freshly grated coconut
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 tsp finely chopped chilies
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp chaat masala
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- It’s very easy to make Mixed Sprouts Salad. Simply combine all the ingredients in a big-sized bowl and toss well until all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Add chat masala, salt and black pepper, and lemon juice as per your taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the Salad.
- Boil the sprout for only a few minutes to keep it crispy.
- And this is the process if you want to make your own sprout from mungbean:
Put cleaned beans in lukewarm water for 12 hours. Then wash them and place them on the bottom of a mason jar so that there is room to grow. Cover the bottle with some lightly breathable material, and place in a warm, dark place, but not too hot. The beans will not germinate in excessive heat and will be bitter in sunlight. Wash the germinated beans daily with lukewarm water.
Download the FREE version of our alkaline diet recipes now!