The Beetroot is a really super food. It contains vitamins like A, C and iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. It helps maintain hematopoiesis and vascular elasticity. And supports your body’s detoxification process. Strong antioxidant. It is useful if you eat often raw or baked beetroot. The other ingredients of this smoothie support these good effects.
Kick Start Wild Beetroot SmoothieCourse: Snacks, Breakfast, SmoothieCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
It is a natural, caffeine-free kick-start nutrient. You can take it at breakfast with a healthy start to a day.
1 chopped beetroot
1 small peeled carrot
1 small green chopped apple
4 dashes cayenne
1 tbsp chia seed
Mint leaves to decorate
- Put together all the ingredients except chia seed and mint and blend until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and make a thicker blend.
- Wait a few minutes and the drink is ready.
- Pour it into a glass and serve with mint leaves.
- The main ingredient of the drink is beetroot which is alkaline and loaded with healthy nutrients. It is an excellent choice for weight-conscious people. The glass is shallow in calories.
Download the FREE version of our alkaline diet recipes now!